25 August 2006

Thank You


I am busy putting into words my spiritual "feelings" from the last week.

I wanted to post my thoughts/feelings on a particular subject today, though.

I have been attacked - yet again - by the same person who has spent way too much energy attacking me over the last 7 (nearly 8) years. This doesn't surprise me - she will never stop.

Bridgette says this is some sort of "test" I'm meant to go through - although neither one of us can come up with a good reason the Goddess and God would test me this way. Or, perhaps it is a test for my Daughter - there, again, why?

I moved blogs because I was afraid the attacking person may have found my other - some of her emails and postings on her blog used verbage too similar to what I had used. It was a form of running away and hiding, but I would not let it deter me from speaking my mind here.

As much as this person is a thorn in my life, I remind myself of all the gorgeous roses I have in my life as well:

  • My lovely Daughter
  • My brother
  • My mother
  • My husband (yes, he is a pain in the ass at times...)
  • The Goddess and God
  • My cats
  • My dogs
  • My friend, Bridgette
  • Mr. Peabody
  • My friends from school
  • My blog friends
I could go on, but the list would take up too much space.

Thank you all for caring about me, understanding "I yam what I yam" and loving me despite myself.

Peace

photo from Jonathon Art

1 comment:

Loralee Choate said...

I loved the pic you sent me! :D

You are amazing despite what "She" (Or IT as I like to think of her) says.

Fill me in.

:D