10 August 2006

Sometimes I wonder

These are usually right on, or at least, I "get" it. Lately, my intuition has been way - WAY - off.
I know there are some people who don't put much, if any, stock into these things. But, considering how I've been feeling, my dreams, realizations from my own meditations, this one makes more sense than most.

Why am I posting this? Well, I don't think people "get" Geminis. We are usually seen as flakes or fence riders or schizophrenic. Well, we are all that, but so much more. We have more than the "Devil" on the left and "Angel" on the right - the Devil and the Angel have groupies!

I know people aren't commenting lately and, that's OK. I just need to get stuff out.

It's rather disarming when your data is aiming you in one direction while intuitive hunches suggest that you should be doing something else. Since you can be such an information geek, you tend to ultimately rely on the facts. Try to work with the situation internally until your feelings are more aligned with the circumstances. Then, when you do go into action, you'll feel much better about it.

4 comments:

Ligeia said...

Alisha, I know you are reading and I appreciate it :)
I just know that sometimes people don't have anything to say...or aren't sure what to say!
See you soon!

Mark said...

Sherman, I have no idea about Geminis at all. Or any of the others. I'm a Leo, and I don't know what that is supposed to be like, but people who do know say that I'm not like that.

Peabody sees the stars, but isn't directed by them.

Loralee Choate said...

I'm a scorpio. I'd be fucked if it weren't for my Leo rising.

:D

Love you.

Ligeia said...

Peabody, I suppose, then, you are a more logical Leo with just a lot of passion directed at your work than emotional relationships. Or, not :)

L, I wouldn't have you any other way :)