09 August 2006

Finding work

Bourgeois Patriarchy! {did I spell that right?}

First, I submitted my resume and cover letter. Then, I got an email requesting I fill out more info on the net. Last week, I had a nice phone interview. Then, I got an email requesting I take a "career profile" survey on line. I did that. I got the rejection letter today.

The reasons the letter gave were not specific. It was something to the effect of, "Because our previous tests proved that people who scored the same as you did not make it into the top 50% of performance or left within 12 months of employment, we suggest you look for work elsewhere."

So, I got to thinking. And, I think I figured it out: I was honest! Damn! Slap me into next week! What a stupid biatch I am!

Yes, I'll be complaining...big time! How the freak do "they" know that I will not make it into the top 50% or that I'll leave within 12 months? How do they know that all people who left within the 12 months had anything to do with their (employees) work performance?

Well, I'm sure Burger King is hiring...

1 comment:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

That may be the most obnoxious rejection letter I've ever seen. They sound like a company you wouldn't want to work for anyway! Who needs 'em!