05 September 2006

Lost another one to Ditech

No, I'm not promoting Ditech; it just seemed like an appropriate title.

Seems someone who was a friend has decided not to be any more. No, I don't know why. It was their decision, not mine.

I've got to learn not to give myself away in pieces to people who may not stay around.

Perhaps that will be part of my re-learning in Spirituality.

Update: I should have written that I've always had a hard time keeping friends. Well, maybe "keeping" is the wrong word. I will write, call, email, carrier pigeon, whatever; it's just that some people do not "water" the friendship or take offense to something and do not bother to discuss it with me. That is why I have very few close friends (2, now).

1 comment:

Loralee Choate said...

That is so hard.
I am so sorry.
It's hard to keep yourself intact with the ebb and flow of friendships.

Big HUG.