27 September 2006

Encouragement

I know most people don't believe in horoscopes. Those people will say that the scopes fit everyone, everyday in every situation. Perhaps. All I know is that today's gave me a glimmer of encouragement...seeing as how the chain on my talisman broke this morning!

You may feel optimistic today as you continue to gather information about your current emotional situation, especially relating to home and family. Finally you can visualize a path through the mess. It may mean that you need to gloss over some of the details, but this seems like a small price to pay in order to get your life back in order.

2 comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

That's a very nice one. I was startled this evening to read my horoscope:

"Like a small bird distracted by shiny objects, you might have some trouble focusing on one thing at a time today."

It was absolutely true!

Ligeia said...

Dr. H, I'm sure that is how Publius convinced you to marry him, eh? jk :)