20 September 2006

Blogs and more Blogs

To keep my anonymity (did I spell that correctly?) I cannot reveal all the blogs I read. I can tell you that, as of last count, there were 31 (including the one I'm not 'suppose' to read). I can also tell you that, during my hiatus, and recently due to time on a job, I read and commented only 7 (including the one I'm not 'suppose' to read).

I kept my reading and comments low because I wanted to enjoy what I read and offer intelligent comments. What I found was, that although my reading time was cut by a significant amount, my comments weren't any more intelligent or "quippy" than usual.

I was hoping to learn more about myself, the blogs I choose to read, and the personalities behind the blogs. I learned that I read fast, the blogs I read do not contain violence or extremist views, and the personalities are varied but, at the same time, similar in that they strive for happiness no matter what obstacles get in their path.

So, I can now cross off a few more numbers on my lists. Yipp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found you by the comment you left at pagan sojourn.
I thought the statement you made I'm not 'suppose' to read.
I got my self asking question such as..
Is this person being control by someone or something.

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Now I'm dying to know what you weren't supposed to be reading...

Ligeia said...

Peppy, No, I'm not being controlled, although someone would like to do so :) The whole story I can't get into here. But, let's just say the person with the blog I'm not suppose to read told me I wasn't suppose to read it. confusing, eh?
Thanks for visiting!

Dr. Hussy, I'll email you :)