14 May 2007

Wheel of Life

When I first started learning and practicing my Religion, I would hang on every "read" of my Tarot or Bibliomancy. Now, I realize these are just tools to help me make decisions.

There was a time in my recent history when I relied on yearly predictions - not what would happen during the current year, but in what year something would happen. I learned faster than was comfortable for me that, depending on the daily decisions I make, the particulars of a coming year would change. However, the general "outline" of the year would be right on.

So, where am I going with all this? If you are still reading, you will find out :-)

In 2000, I read that my life would have difficult change, I would be separated from someone I loved and it would not be until 2002 that I'd start to "re-settle". That year, I was separated from my Daughter, I escaped an abusive situation, and my life was jumbled.

In 2002, I read that I would not be with the person most important to me - in fact, our relationship would be tested - I would learn more self-sufficiency, have a dramatic change in careers, and, in 2007-8, settle into my "true world".

Whoa! I have to wait 5 more years?! What in the Psyche is going on?!

I re-read my Cards, specifically when it came to my Daughter. Yep, struggle, patience, money, time. *sigh*

In 2002, my (step) Dad had a heart attack and stroke - I learned how to be calm in such a situation, as well as how to haul and stack wood and throw it into a wood-burner. I could not find a full-time job, and began something off-the-wall (cannot explain as I may expose myself). and, in early 2003, I was served with papers - my ex wanting full custody of my Daughter.

In 2004, I had yet another odd career change (similar to the one I'm going through now). The Tarot and Books did not change much. However, the 12th year in cycle (Chinese Year of the Pig) will be successful in relationships, love, career and money. Well, hoo-rah!

Here I am in 2007 - Year of the Pig - 12th year in their cycle - my career has changed and is so far successful, the relationship with my spouse is changing (for the better), and my Daughter will be where she belongs (finally!) this year.

I'm not sure there is a point to all this. I had the need to share.

Peace

1 comment:

Willow said...

I hope everything stays on your side. You and your daughter shall continue to be in my prayers.
In Love And Light,
Willow Myrina.