03 May 2007

Don't forget me while I'm gone

Because of new job, I have to go out of town for some training.
While I'm away, enjoy these inspirational thoughts.

You might be a Red-Neck Pagan

If you call the Quarters by invoking "Billy, Joe, Jim and Bob"....

If your favorite robe has the logo of a manufacturer of major farm equipment on the back....

If you call the Gods by hollerin' "Hey y'all, watch me!"....

If you've ever harvested ritual herbs with a weed-wacker....

If you've ever blessed chewing tobacco ....


Lightbulb Jokes

How many Gardnerian witches does it take to change a light bulb?

It's a third degree secret.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many Pagans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Six. One to change it, and five to sit around complaining that lightbulbs never burned out before those damned Christians came along.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many Discordians does it take to change a lightbulb?"

Blue fish Tuesday


Peace

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

Redneck pagan jokes. Now I've heard everything.

That weedwacker one made me snort.

Ligeia said...

You snorting...is what I live for :)