11 May 2007

Merriment Coming Soon

This last week has been full of surprises. Most good. Especially this one.

Now, don't break out the bubbly just yet BUT

Remember this post? Well, thanks be to Themis and Demeter, resolution is nearly complete.

I have it IN WRITING from my Child's father that, yes, Child will be here for her next school year AND for this coming full summer. Yep, I have "permission" to bring Child here the day after her last day of school for this year.

I can guarantee that, the day Child arrives, you will hear the most glorious music from the Heavens and Earth, Animals and Persephone, and Us.

Yes, I will keep you posted.

Peace & Joy!

3 comments:

Willow said...

I'm so happy for you! It's amazing what strong faith can do in our darkest times of need.
I wish you luck and energy that their transistion is as peaceful.
In Love And Light,
WIllow Myrina.

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

What great news! Hooray!

I love your blog template, by the way.

Loralee Choate said...

Oh, YAY. I am so flipping relieved. I can't wait for this next chapter of your life to start already.