19 May 2007

How excited can one circle get?

Very, if it comes to all of those in my circle.

I've managed to excite 3 blog friends, one long-time friend, one friend I made through my Brother, Bridgette, couple of college friends, my Spouse (who is now named Patrick), my Parents, and, gee, there two more people....oh, yes...Me & My Daughter.

Why you should ask? On the twenty-ninth day of this glorious month of May, my Daughter will be moving in with Patrick and I.

Yes, you read that correctly - MOVING IN. And, not for a short time, either. Until she graduates from high school - she can stay longer, if she likes.

The joy is just flowing through and around all of us.

This will mean a lot of interesting blogging, I'm sure.

Peace

2 comments:

Willow said...

I'm absolutely ecstatic for you! Being so close to my mum I can't imagine how hard it's been to have missed those oppertunities, but it's fab that now you can have that chance. =D Add me to your list of excited people. =P

My thoguhts and energy are still with you and your daughter and spouse, to ensure a calm transition.
In Love And Light,
Willow Myrina.

S. Nichole said...

Wow! That is great news indeed!