10 May 2007

It ain't me - It's everybody else!

I used to make fun of Christians who gave their problems to their God. Then, I realized that, for the intelligent people, this was just a way of allowing things/issues to take care of themselves. Yesterday's issue has been resolved, well, almost.

It seems that spouse (I have to find a pseudonym) was concerned because his mother received a call from someone looking for his 2nd-son (her grandson). What is odd is that neither one of them has heard from, seen, or talked to 2nd-son for over 15 years. Spouse asked me to contact 1st-son to see if he knew what may be happening. 1st-son said he had no clue. If he found out anything, he would let us know.

Spouse is concerned because his mother is now upset (oh, this is a story in itself) and, even though he has no contact with 2nd-son, he is still spouse's son. We don't stop caring about our kids just because we haven't seen them for a while. It is one of the reasons I married him.

I suggested to spouse that he 'give' his problem to his God. He gave me the "pbth" so I gave it to my Goddess. Spiritual help via proxy!

Peace

No comments: