15 February 2007

Witchy Poo

Remember HR Puf-n-Stuff? No?! Well, go here and get some laughs.

Anyway, as I remember Witchy Poo really wanted to be an all powerful witch. She had some issues - like the green face and the horrid costume and the e-vil ways. This got me to wondering - have I been "hiding" power from myself because I'm afraid of becoming Witchy Poo? I don't know.

Over the next week or so, it looks like I'll have lots of time to think and research this idea. Along with finishing at least one of the books I started months ago and writing about that.

Anyone interested in knowing what I find and how my journey goes?

1 comment:

DrOtter said...

We had a similar character in the UK, grotbags. Major issues. I hope you find what you are looking for, and I don't think you will become Witchy Poo.