13 February 2007

I got taken in

I got taken in by a scam. It really is horrible. I'm fairly intelligent and still got taken in.

The worst part of the whole ordeal - the bank, the FBI, the RCMP (Canadian police), and the company being victimized know it is a scam and STILL they hold victims responsible for the monetary part.

WHAT?!


Yep, I've been on the phone for nearly 24 hours. This is just fuc*ing great, and not what I need at the moment.

So, I'm about to spend another 12 hours on the phone - after some rest and food. Wish me luck

3 comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Oh NO! That's awful. Hope it all gets sorted out...

By the way, have been meaning to email. Hope you're doing ok.

Ligeia said...

Dr., Thank you. I am working on it - many, many phone calls, the police...ick.

NP on the email. Write when you can.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I hope they catch the cons.
Did you fall for the thing about in Africa?
I get e-mails about selling my ceramics in Africa or long lost relative left me something over their.
I just delete the e-mails