19 February 2007

And in a glas he hadde pigges bones

So, changes to this template are not going well. I figured out that I'll have to start from scratch. Well, at least it will keep my mind off other things....

  • I have to write a "thanks, but not at this time" letter to a potential employer. I wouldn't make money until I went through some training, and the pay is all commissions. Can't do that right now.
  • I have to write a "thanks for the memories" type letter to someone I admire and respect. In another place, another time, the relationship would have been different.
  • I have to gather 6 years of "stuff" to take with me on a trip next month. Not only gather, but put in chronological order, write notes on/about, write out the game plan, etc.
  • *It looks like I will be working by the end of the week. It is not a job I wish to have; it is a job I must have. It is not a job in which I will be challenged; but it is money. I cannot tell you who it is for, but I can say it is in Retail - blech.
There you have it.

I'm still working on my spiritual-ness. I'll keep you updated.

Peace

*Edit: Found out the job isn't full-time, as I was promised. Well, I've become an expert at looking for work.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I hope the trip is productive and the job painless.

Ligeia said...

Thank you, Mark.