17 January 2007

When all else fails, fall back

I found this on my old blog. For those of you who followed me from there, I apologize for the redundancy. For those of you who didn't, I hope you will not be bored.

I'm better than that - originally posted July 28, 2006 (or 2006 July 28 - or 28 July 2006)

My daughter's father's wife tried to pick a fight via my other blog via a comment. When I read it, I had deja vu - she was voicing the same opinions she has voiced for the last 7 years. Then, I laughed. Well, more of a head-shaking chuckle.

This is my new reaction.

I've been re-establishing my faith. I continue to remember the "what you give returns" part of it all. It helps me keep it all in perspective.

I rarely use the word try or any form of such. I remember what Yoda said (paraphrasing) "There is no try. Only do, or do not." So, yes, she tried, and failed.

No comments: