05 January 2007

And then there were none

*Note: Before you read this post, please read the previous, posted earlier today.

The great temporary job I had which was to become permanent this year will not be so.


I must, again, make a decision on school and classes.

I had made a "deal" with myself that, if I could not take classes this semester, I was going to give up my dream of becoming a certified teacher.

The Goddess is throwing my life another tumble. I must find out why and how to "fix" it.

3 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

It just keeps coming, doesn't it? Good grief, I don't know how you do it. It seems really unfair. I think that it is just a waste. The world needs all the good teachers it can get its hands on.

Ligeia said...

TBH, if it were not for my Daughter, I don't think I'd be here right now. There are times when she is the only reason I continue to exist.

Thank you.

Knowing that Peabody is extruding his knowledge and kindness to other would-be teachers gives me hope.

Mark said...

You could join Peabody in that venture, you know. He (I) would welcome that.