26 January 2007

And what, my love, have you brought me today?

As long-time readers know, my Daughter is the most precious part of my life. She has no idea just how precious; nor does she realize that, without her, I would be somewhere else. I've started several times to write just how I feel about my Daughter. Words escape me; I cannot put my feelings nor my "visions" into words. Perhaps if I brushed up on one of the languages I (used to) know, I could come up with the words. I don't know. I do know that each time I think about writing about her and how important she is to me, I sink into myself, get lost, cry, and have to pull myself out of the fog. The pain I experience each moment I am without her is excruciating. When she is with me, the joy and love exceed my greatest imagination. At those times, I'm so involved in her, I will not take the time away from her to write how I'm feeling. Because, well, I can't find the right words. This is one of those times I envy superb writers - how do they manage to use the confines of the English Language to bring forth visions and feelings? Peace

No comments: