26 October 2006

Preparations


Hello Everyone.


I am in the final stages of Samhain preparation. I'm quite excited about this year's celebration. S.O. has agreed to a bonfire. I get my Samhain fire and he gets rid of all those limbs and that brush.

I'm also preparing for a short trip. We will spend a long weekend with my parents. I'm not sure what we will be doing but, I plan on sleeping as much as they will allow me to! Oh, there may not be blog entries for a few days, then.

It seems a cold has attached itself to my sinues. hoo-rah Suppose that means I'll have to go purchase that anti-cold medicine and some with-cold medicine. Why do they call it a "cold" anyway? I'm not cold and people get them in the summer.

Peace

3 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I love bonfires.

GOOD LUCK on the trip. Lovely thoughts with you!

Pamela said...

Have a wonderful Samhain!

Pamela said...

Have a wonderful Samhain!