03 October 2006

Life on the Road

I'll be out and about for a bit.
I'll be blogging, if something strikes me that belongs here.
Still looking for suggestions on Samhain.
Wondering if anyone would be interested in knowing what I do for the holiday - of course, I can't post that until after November 1.

Update on job: Seems R really screwed things up. B and I (with the help of Q) were able to put the pieces back together. Today, tho, R returns to work. I'm not sure what the day will hold. I just plan to be straight with R - this is what Q (who is the ultimate authority on the project) told me was the correct procedure. If R doesn't like it, she and deal with Q. I'm staying out of it!

Perhaps if I were Catholic, this would be easier to deal with :)

Note: For those of you keeping track, I have not talked to my daughter in 6 days. And, no, I still don't have the means to change the situation.

No comments: