12 October 2006

More Preparations & Correspondence

Decided to combine 2 subjects that don't relate to each other. My blog; my perogative :)

Preparations for Samhain continue.
I have collected many ideas for ritual and prayer. Next week I'll take my shopping list to the local craft store - one of the few places to purchase candles of different colors. It is difficult to find black candles that are fully black - not just white ones dipped in black.
I have also started to make my Hallowe'en/Samhain greeting cards. I consider this part of my ritual - just as Yule cards are part of that ritual. Spreading smiles and good cheer makes my Spirit feel great!

Correspondence has suffered - because of work and lack thereof.
When I was unemployed, the only news I had to share was, "I'm out of work, S.O. is still working, animals are all well." Now, I'm working and even though not much has changed, I now don't have the time to respond.
Well, those of you who have written, have no fear - my temporary job is coming to an end soon. I'll have time to respond with, "Was out of work, then had work, now out of work again, animals are fine."

Oh, one other thing that relates to Samhain & Writing - I'm willing to post my Samhain Verse, if anyone wants to read it. I've also got some sort of poem/story sitting inside me, waiting to get out. Would you lilke to read that, too, once it is complete?

Peace

p.s. Would someone please email me on how to expand the width of my posting block. All I seem to manage is to stretch my words/letters. Thank you!

No comments: