27 January 2008

Thinking of torturing myself again

I think those of us who take chances in our lives are more apt to be hurt and laid out for all to see. I also think that this same group grows more (and faster) emotionally and Spiritually. Of course, if I could learn things without having to fall off rocky cliffs, being sheared all the way down, I'd be much happier. But, my life is not meant to be that way. I don't fight it any more.

I'm thinking of starting a new blog. I'll keep this one, but, my new blog will deal with my soon-to-be professional life. I won't be able to link to it from here without giving myself away. So, once I get the new blog and the concept together, I'll let you know. And, if anyone is interested in reading the new blog, we will figure out how to get you there.

Peace

1 comment:

Willow said...

I believe you have my email address if you feel comfortable giving me the link if/when this blog arrives? =]

-hugs-