06 January 2008

So, I'll do it

I have decided to write about the kidnapping, threats, and Spiritual tearing and posting it on this blog.

However, before I can do so, I must write it in a letter to the person who has been by my side - Spiritually and otherwise - for the last few years. My "sister" Bridgette.

Once I write the letter and send it off, I will publish a version here.

Be patient, please.

In the meantime, any help or advice on re-affirming my Beliefs - I need new books to read, too - would be greatly appreciated.

Peace

1 comment:

Willow said...

I have a couple of books that helped me to evaluate my attitudes and beliefs in myself... some pagan-related, soem not.
City Dharma ~ Arthur Jeon (there's two titles to this book, city dharma is in both possible titles.)
The Body Sacred ~ Dianne Sylvan. (quite humorous in some parts in my opinion)
Becoming the Enchanter ~ Lyn Webster Wilde. (about the journey of one person to the divine.)

Those three have hit me thr hardest and really helped me see clear when i doubted myself and my beliefs.

Hope these help.

I'm always here if you need someone to tlak to. =]
In Love And Light,
Willow.