17 January 2008

And then there was one...

I used to keep 3 blogs. Then, with NO readership to one of them, I cut to 2.
With my new "business venture" I went back to 3. There was NO readership for the "business venture" blog - which is fine... - so, I was at 2.
Earlier this week, the other blog was discontinued...due to lack of interest - by readers and me.
So, I've just got this one.
Which is fine.
I need simplicity. That is my goal for this "Christian" Calender year - making things simpler and less cluttered in my life.
Wish me luck...

Peace.

p.s. Is there a Goddess or God of De-Cluttering?

3 comments:

Willow said...

I've been using this site so give me little daily 15 minutes declutter tips and excersises, and it seems to work for me (a college student) even though it's aimed at Stay at home mums.

http://www.flylady.net/pages/begin_babysteps.asp

Hope this helps (it's not for everyone, but it's a worth a try)

Patty said...

I'm sure there is a god/ess of de-clutter somewhere but they don't live at my house nor do I worship them ha ha

Ligeia said...

Willow - I'll check it out, thanks.
Autumn - Ha! I guess you and I are "covered" by the Chaos God!