24 December 2006

Truth is the highest thing that man may keep.

At this time of year when many give each other gifts of tangible sorts, I am blessed with gifts of heart.

I do not know why others insist on using lies and self-indulgent justifications to bring harm to me and those I love. I cannot take the precious time I have to figure it out.

I have recieved comments and emails and cards and letters from those who love and support me. For this, I do take the precious time I have to say a public "Thank You"

To L, it is best to howl at the full moon - more people are doing it at that time, so you won't look as crazy.

To Peabody, I will be strong - apparently, I don't know how else to be.

To S, knowing you are in my life gives me joy beyond belief.

To Willow, thank you for travelling so far to find yourself.

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace to all and wishing all love.

Loralee Choate said...

Here, here.

I will be howling a lot in the next two weeks and I will be SURE to howl extra just for YOU! HUG.