21 December 2006

Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once

Again, I consider, giving up -

  • On the hope of having my Daughter where she belongs
  • On the hope of having financial security
  • On the hope of not being part of a Tragedy
I will do myself no physical harm; nor will I give into the Depression Demon. On the latter, I cannot promise the incident will not occur after January 3.

Why, you ask, do I make this dramatic statement? For this reason:

My husband, who is the most honest man I have ever met - he will give you the truth, if you ask, even if it is not pleasant - has been accused of wrong-doing. Those who do not appreciate his honesty and committment have accused him of something he cannot prove the truth of. 'They' claim he did not appear at a particular place; he did appear, but has no proof. My husband must now hire an attorney and wait.

I am sick - hipocrasy makes me want to throw-up - as does the thought of going 3 steps back...again.

If this unfounded accusation is followed through, it will cost us the balance of our Daughter fund (of which most went to moving husband's son), I may need to ditch classes to work full-time, and proof again that those issues not resolved in my Past Lives are a force to be reckoned with.

I was hoping for a more light-hearted and intelligent post. To my reader's, I apologize.

Peace

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

Oh dear god WHY. Seriously? This stuff makes me want to howl at the moon. You have already had so much stuff on your shoulders!!!

PLEASE do not think I have forgotten you. I have a package to go out but I cannot get out until after Christmas because the moving/remodling deadline is eating me alive. I also have so much to say about a certain situation that we have in common.

I am just sick about this. Your husband is honest. You have always said that you consider it his greatest trait and this just makes me ill for you all.

Thank God the little one is going to be there for you during the season and if you crash after jan 3, it would be so understandable. You are strong beyond belief sweetie.

Big hugs.

Mark said...

I'm sorry about this, Sherman. People do sick stuff--perhaps because it gives them some sort of power. Power to mess with people's lives.

Be strong.