08 November 2006

This is NOT a political blog

Amazing to me how people how some people graduated from high school.

If you go HERE you can read what Mr. Kerry actually said, not what Little King Georgie and Rushie believe he said.

Perhaps Mr. Kerry's use of higher proper English doesn't work for people who had their education purchased for them. I'm referring to the line, "I can't overstress the importance of a great education. Do you know where you end up if you don't study, if you aren't smart, if you're intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq."

2 comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Yup. I'm so annoyed at good liberals who think that Kerry screwed up.

Loralee Choate said...

I am always amazed at all sides being angry and shocked at things like this. It is constantly being done by all parties.

The zelots in both parites suck a duck as far as I am concerned.