02 November 2006

Finally

It's times like this that I want to throw Blogger in the dumpster!

Here is Supper from Samhain.













And here is my mini-altar.




Next on the list...

S.O. wants to have Thanksgiving (American) dinner. This 'holiday' doesn't 'do' anything for me.
I will help prepare the menu - so we have some healthy foods - and I will clean the house and set the table. Oh, yeah, and clean up afterwards, too. I will ask the Goddess for help in getting through it all!

The next big Pagan/Wiccan holiday is Yule. If any one is interested, I'll be happy to discuss my preparations and such for Yule.

Peace

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving is one my hubby favor Holiday.
Not sure what we are doing yet.

Anonymous said...

It would be great to hear of your Yule plans. You mentioned a Dumb Supper in your previous post, what is this?

Loralee Choate said...

I love the photos! Blogger just SUCKED with photos for days and days.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the table cover..Everything looks so pretty

Ligeia said...

Peppy - Goddess bless those who love any holiday :)

Doc - Yule will be more fun this year and I will post all of that! A Dumb Supper is when you do not speak from the time you sit down until you are completely finished eating. It is a way to honor those who have passed and cannot "speak".

Autumn - figured you would :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ligeia!