07 November 2006

Pardon me, Roy, is that the cat that chewed your new shoes?

I seem to remember punchlines but never the jokes.

Things happening I can share:

> Why do bullets not work in Blogger?
> My Son got a job in a city 3 hours away. We are thrilled for him. It is a good paying job, working for a University.
> I just might get to take a class or two this Spring semester.
> I received the repair bill for my Nikon - $150, not including shipping. Would have liked it to be less, but, I miss my camera!
> Taking peasants, er, pheasants to my Mom this weekend.
> It is unseasonably warm this week. Will have to ask the Goddess to talk to the Weather God and ask we don't get bombed with negative temps this Winter!
> I'm going to search the net for a bit of picture or something to place here

No comments: