18 March 2008

What to tell

Spiritually, things are looking up (no pun intended). I am performing new exercises to bring me closer to my inner self and, thus, the Goddess and God. I don't know if it is my upbringing or something else, but, my "main" Being is male. Perhaps it is just what I need now....

I'm not sure how much - if anything - to write about what has been happening this month. I have very good blog friends - and "real" friends - who want to know how to help. For that, I am grateful in ways I cannot verbalize. There is just SO much going on and SO much backstory and SO much else to tell. How much is too much for people?

Peace

1 comment:

Willow said...

If you do want to tlak about just parts or all of everything, I'm here.

If you ever need to talk, then nothing is too much for me to listen to. =)

Just remember that. :)
Also, you don't have to tell me any of it, obviously ^-^

In love and Light.