02 March 2008

Back and then again...

Being sick is no fun. Having lots of work to do is no fun, too. Having no help to do the work and no help while being sick, that is no fun, too, too. Moving on...

I've finally got some things under control, and, after the Eclipse last week (or the week before?) I've got more balance and energy - Thank you Goddess!
But, of course, there is that new rock in my shoe...I must be gone for most of the coming week. It has to do with my Child and how her father chooses not to be human. Yes, you will get a full report (or, as full as possible) when I return.

Until then I found all this cool stuff.

I subscribe to About.com's Wicca Newsletter. This recent note is about persecution of Wiccans/Pagans in other countries and what we - that is anyone who just deems the whole mess as wrong - can do to help. The author also found this tidbit which I think is the best way to have revenge! Let me know what you think about these.

Peace

No comments: