10 March 2008

New Moon, New Trials

Much has been happening - personally, spiritually. It will take a few posts to write about it. Here is the preview.

Spiritually: I re-picked up a book, The Circle Within, last week. I am determined to rejuvenate my spirituality and this book is a good way to start. Thank you, Bridgette, for the book. My happiness is increasing by the moment.

Personally: My Child's living arrangements are now in turmoil, again. Yes, I thought this was all figured out. But, due to what happened at the end of last year and the interference of my ex's spouse, things are a mess. Anger is not a strong enough word.

Until the next post....

Peace

3 comments:

Willow said...

If you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here.
You have my email address if you want to send me a rant or if you have an instant messenger, I'm here.

In love and light.

Willow said...

If you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here.
You have my email address if you want to send me a rant or if you have an instant messenger, I'm here.

In love and light.

Loralee Choate said...

I've mainly been lurking everywhere, but that woman makes me mad enough to crawl out from a rock. :S