29 April 2007

That field hath eyen, and the wood hath ears.

My lovely Daughter knows this all too well. She communes with Nature, always has. Yet, she does not feel it this way. She knows she can tame a stray kitten; she also knows she could tame a stealthy Snow Leopard.

Soon, if Demeter and Themis have their way, my wonderful Child will be here, where she belongs, and she can begin to reconnect with her Goddess and The Wood.

What has brought this wonderful possibility? Here are the high (and low) lights:

  • Child, in plea for attention, acted out in a way which involved authorities.
  • Child and all adults in her life (some fit the term loosely) were convened by an independent party.
  • Wife of Child's father was chastised - more than once and on record - for the way in which 'she' interacts, deals with, and generally controls Child's life.
  • Child's father agreed with my rendition of events and beliefs in raising Child than he did with his own wife.
  • Child's father agreed that it is (finnally!) time to allow Child to live with me.
  • Independent party will do their best to make certain Child moves here before next school year begins.
Please, thank your selected Supreme Being - God - Goddess - Life Force for helping me/us in this endeavor.

And, of course, I thank each and every one of you for all your love, support, prayers, blessings, gifted energy for helping me through this and having a successful outcome.

Once more is certain, I will post about it.

Peace

4 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I know I already said it to you in an email, but YAY and thank goodness. It is about time.

Ligeia said...

Yes, my dear friend, you did! But, it is always wonderful to share this joy again and again!

Patty said...

Yeah!

Willow said...

I hope all this continues to work out and that her transition be as peaceful as possible.

In Love And Light,
Willow Myrina.