21 April 2007

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes - D. Bowie

Did you know that David Bowie's real name is David Jones? He decided to change it to Bowie so as to not be confused with famous Monkee, Davy Jones.

Moving over to the New Blogger has been an exercise in stupidity; not mine, the one of Blogger.

Why can I not have a picture as my background? HellifIknow!
Why can I not use a CSS and must now use XML RSS? See above.

Luckily, I happened across this lovely template while scampering the net.

Thank you, Alex, for noticing and commenting.

Peace

4 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

never know what one my learn in the blogger world.
I didn't know about the two Davids.

DrOtter said...

Beautiful Template!

Alex said...

I'm putting off the template change I'm going to need to make soon. It doesn't sound like fun. =(

Ligeia said...

Peppy, it's one of those useless trivia things :)

Doc, TY!

Alex, I wish you luck.