10 September 2007

Why I should stop...but don't

You'd think Themas would have finished doin' her thing by now, but, nope! We are still in a bit of a life 'n death struggle with the pantomime Princess Margaret...er, sorry, got a bit Python there.

We are still in a struggle for the well-being of Freya.

I read the ex's wife's blog about once a week. I can't handle every day; and the entries I do read, most make me want to throw up.

I should really stop reading. The reason I don't is that all the nonsense builds my case. Sad, actually.

I have to remember to do some deep breathing and ask for some courage before I willy-nilly logon to her blog. If not, things that make me so f***ing mad get my stomach churning and, thus, put my mind in a foul state.

I suppose it is a good thing that Freya's father has someone he can devote himself to and do things for that he would not devote himself to or do things for me. In other words, all those things I found important and he found unnecessary are suddenly right and necessary with her. And, yes, she knows this and, yes, she does flaunt it - "he wouldn't dare do this for the bio-mom...because she was undeserving". Yes, that is written in the history.

OK, enough, right?

Peace

1 comment:

Laura Stamps said...

How awful...sending many faery hugs your way today!

Your ex sounds like a "Petty Tyrant." Did you read these posts on my blog: "Because the Stars" and "Detachment"? Read the comments too. I talk about the concept of the "Petty Tryant." Sounds like you have several of those in your life. Those two posts will teach you how to become proactive with them rather than reactive (since that just THRILLS them to no end...yuck!). Also, good with Psi-vamps.

Much love to you!