12 September 2007

Time...

I was making time - well, I'm not that powerful (snicker). Seriously, I had time. Now, it is gone again. Why? Work. I don't mind the money - the electric bill needs paid - but I mind the loss of "me" time. Which, includes, this blog (and my other blog that I can't mention here :)

One thing I will find time to do is put links on this page to those blogs that I visit. If you find yourself on the list, and you don't want to be there, let me know. If you don't find yourself on the list and you want to be there, let me know that too!

Oh, give me a day or two to get the list up, please.

And, thanks to everyone who has commented. You deserve "real" replies - that may take a day or two, too.

Peace

1 comment:

Laura Stamps said...

I am sure the Goddess is leading you in a wonderful direction. So many times it seems as if we have wandered off our path, but later realize we were right on target.

As for your best friend moving on...ouch!...that hurts. That has happened to me several times. But it is the natural course of our path, I think. I have come to the point where I now realize awesome people will come into my life for a set period of time. I don't know how long they will remain with me, but I have learned to love every moment they are there. When the relationship stops being nourishing for me, I know it is time to move on. Painful sometimes, but just part of our growth as women of the Goddess.

Much love to you, and I am sending lots of faery-bliss to you today!