18 December 2007

School, Yule and being Cool

Made you smile, didn't I?!

So, school starts in January. I am having difficulty getting all the people who are paying for this to get their butts in gear! Frustrating waiting for someone to do something that they say "takes only a few minutes". But, I'm patient - more so now than ever!

Yule - festive, gift-giving, eat-too-much! I am hoping to decorate my Altar for this Yule. I have no Yule Log - my fault - so I need to do something! With Parvarti's help, the Tree is glowing with white lights this year.

The event that will take place upon Parvarti's other parent either happened yesterday or will happen today. I am doing my best to keep my stomach where it belongs and my glee under control. If the parent is smart, he will just say "OK" and let us move on. If the parent lets himself to be (again) controlled, this will be longer and more expensive than it needs to be. Yes, I will update you!

In the Spirit of Yule, I give you this picture.



Peace.

No comments: