10 December 2007

Cleanliness is next to...

As for trite sayings...

Setting: A non-work day in which all good Christians are begging forgiveness for sins they have not done. Our home; food cooking; MIL arrives 50 minutes early.
MIL: Oh, I hope Sonny didn't cook! He is so busy working all week!
Me: No, I cooked. *jokingly* Afterall, I just sit around all week and eat bonbons...
MIL: Sonny should be sitting and resting. He could easily get the dia-beat-us again!
Sonny: Ligeia offered to cook.
MIL: Oh, do you want me to clean the kitchen floor for you? They say 'Cleanliness is next to Godliness'.
Me: Then everyone who lives in this house is going to Hell.

Peace.


p.s. Lunacy is next to Paranoia - just because I can't remember the facts about one of my ex-family member's mental states, I'm (again) the Devil-Incarnate. Gave me a good laugh!

No comments: