10 October 2007

A Song in my...

I'm not sure if it is in my head, my heart...or maybe it is just indigestion?

For the last several days - about 6 - I have felt the Julie Andrews urge (you know, run through a field and sing) - problem is, I can't hear the tune and I don't know if it has words - I can only feel it. Literally.

There are many questions I have:

  • Are there words?
  • Why can't I hear the music? Am I not suppose to?
  • How do I express it?
  • Should I have butter or cream cheese on my bagel?
Any words of wisdom would be SO MUCH appreciated!

Peace

3 comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Cream cheese, definitely.

Loralee Choate said...

Obviously, cream cheese is the correct answer, methinks.

Ligeia said...

LOL, you two give me a reason to continue :)

I did have cream cheese, thank you!

I still have that song stuck, though.