24 August 2007

Sometimes, ya just gotta laugh

I will admit to taking pleasure at other peoples' stupidity, sometimes. No, I'm not a hypocrite - there is still tolerance involved. I take pleasure because I can see myself - and even people I admire - as doing something similar. As well, should I do something stupid and people take pleasure, well, I'm glad I could help.

On with the show...

I read this today:

"I have never have been worried about the IRS," he said. "They don't scare me. I don't give a rip about the IRS. I don't believe in the separation of church and state and I believe the IRS should stay out of church business."

It is from this article.

I don't think anyone from any part of life should call for the demise of anyone just because their Supreme Being told them to wish it - this goes for Pagans, too! Although, I would not mind the demise of the IRS organization, but that is another story.

What interested me most was his contradiction of himself - if he doesn't believe in the separation of church and state (government), then how can he demand a government agency stay out of his church (business)?

Well, maybe it is just me?

I think I will start that POOF Church - Proud Of Our Faith. Any joiners?

Peace

No comments: