01 June 2007

More New Beginnings

Last night was surprisingly wonderful. After a full-day of no relief from migraine, I thought any type of Blue Moon celebration was out. But, Psyche and Horus would not hear of that!

Daughter - who will now be known as Freya - wanted to see my Tarot cards. Mind you, these have not seen the light of the Moon in many months. I performed a simple reading - unfortunately, I didn't explain very well what type of question she needed to be asking the Cards, and the answer I got was screwy, and so was her question! We tried again; this time, a longer read.

Not having any idea what she might be thinking, I used a basic Celtic spread. Each card in each position made total sense to her. A few times she gave me the, "Well, DUH!" answer, which was eerily funny. However, the best times were those when Freya gave me the saucer eyes of, "How the heck did They know that?!"

The gist of the reading was right on; Freya knows that what she wants to do and needs to do are nearly the same and just not that difficult.

With full egotism, I will state ... I still got it!

Peace

3 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I find them very interesting. A couple of friends have GORGEOUS decks.

Patty said...

I'm so glad your daughter arrived safely and you are enjoying time together. What do you want to bet that before long she will be reading the cards for you

Willow said...

That's awesome to hear!

-huggles-
Best of luck to you and your family.

In Love And Light,
Willow.